23 Oct Budapest Danube River Dinner Cruise
Enjoy a relaxing night out in Budapest with this scenic Danube River cruise. Sip drinks including wine and Champagne and choose a Hungarian buffet dinner. You’ll be entertained by live music as you admire the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Budapest panorama, which includes the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue.
Head to Danube Palace in central Budapest in the evening, where your friendly local host will escort you to the cruise ship for your 1.5-hour cruise on the Danube River.
On board, enjoy a relaxing candlelit atmosphere as you sip drinks including wine and Champagne. If you choose the dinner option, you’ll also enjoy a hot buffet dinner of typical Hungarian dishes (sample menu can be found in the Itinerary section below).
Sit back and relax as you take in views of Budapest’s famous UNESCO World Heritage-listed urban panorama, a series of sites that illustrate the city’s fascinating history and culture.
Pass the Buda Castle Quarter, Andrássy Avenue, the Chain Bridge (Clark Ádám Square), the Gellért Baths and Mt Gellért with its Freedom Monument. You’ll be awed by the sparkling city lights while enjoying live music entertainment, performed by three members of the Hungária Folk Orchestra.
Departures: Every day at 19.00 and 22.00 (except on 20th August and on 31st December)
Meeting point for Dinner & Cruise is inside the Danube Palace (Zrínyi Street 5.). Please be at the meeting point latest by 18.30.
Duration: 1,5 hours
Adults: 15.400 HUF (approx. 52 € )
Students: 14.700 HUF (approx. 49 € )
This tour can be booked min.24 hours before the tour date.
- Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
- Alföld-style goulash with small dumplings
- Vegetable cream soup
- Mini stuffed cabbage
- Roasted chicken breast with basil and cheese sauce
- Spicy pork slices rib with thyme and mustard sauce
- Traditional chicken with paprika
- Roasted sea fish served with Chardonnay sauce
- Grilled polenta with feta cheese
- Homemade spinach dumplings served with mustard and mushroom sauce
- Fresh seasonal salads with dressings
- Italian pasta salad
- Caesar’s salad
- Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
- Hash-brown or roasted potatoes
- Grilled vegetables
- Steamed Jasmin rice with corn
- Home-made strudel
- Somló style sponge cake
- Mini tarts
- Dessert variations Európa style
- Season fruit basket
- 1 glass of Champagne
- 1 glass of wine, beer or juice
- Mineral water