22 Oct Budapest – Hop-on Hop-off tour
Explore the beautiful and historical city of Budapest, much of which is part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a hop-on hop-off tour! Sightsee at your own pace aboard an open-top, double-decker bus, as well as a boat route on the Danube. You can hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the 43 stops and 3 boat stops to see Budapest’s top attractions, including Heroes’ Square, Margaret Island, Budapest Citadel and Hungarian State Opera House.
The RED Line departs every 30 minutes from József nádor tér, the YELLOW Line 30 minutes from Erzsébet tér, the BLUE Boat Line also every hour from Vigadó tér, Dock 8A. Take a full advantage of our tour guides/staff and hostess and ask questions of whatever may interest you, concerning the history, the nature, or generally the way and art of life in Hungary.
- Budapest hop-on hop-off tour
- See the city by both open-top double-decker bus and boat!
- Explore Budapest at your own pace with three tour routes and 43 stops
- Visit top attractions like Heroes’ Square, the Buda Castle District, the Hungarian State Opera House and World Heritage-listed Andrássy Avenue
- Cruise down the Danube River
- Ticket valid for 48 hours
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Greek, Finnish, Swedish, Dutch, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, Hungarian, Chinese, Polish, Romanian and Check.
Adults: 6.000 HUF (approx. 22€ or 24$)
Students: 5.500 HUF (approx. 20€ or 22$)
Under age 6: FREE!